Tuesday, November 22, 2022

2 CLOSED UCPTD Trades | CCW on BMY , MMM > $314 in premium cash flow combined

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2022
CLOSED TRADES
COVERED CALL / CASH SECURED PUT TRADES NOWCLOSED
Today I closed multiple CCW / CSP trades basically at once and have consolidated the trades in this one post.
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Tuesday, November 22, 2022
CLOSED THIS CCW TRADE > PROFIT
Bristol-MyersBMY
Strike Price wasStrike PriceStock PriceDays on
$76.32$80.00$79.4725
Premium wasBuy Back wasTotal Cash Flow I made
$0.45$0.17$140.00
-50% Rule?Percentage Down
YES-62.22%
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade > this being a double my dividend trade and with this week being that 'black Friday' possible rally week, i took this off the board because is now challenging this strike ... i pocket this little krum and will float out another one.
CLOSED THIS CCW TRADE > PROFIT
3M CoMMM
Strike Price wasStrike PriceStock PriceDays on
$126.05$133.00$127.6525
Premium wasBuy Back wasTotal Cash Flow I made
$0.90$0.03$174.00
-50% Rule?Percentage Down
YES-96.67%
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade > 3 cents left to collect and this being a possible rally week ending, lets just clear this trade and look to use these shares for a late December CCW for a decent % prem trade. This little krum adds to the monthly even if its not the full amount

Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2022 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer

-