| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2022 |
 | CLOSED PMCC TRADE |
|
| COVERED CALL TRADE WAS CLOSED TODAY | CLOSED |
| | | | | | | | | |
| MMM | | | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| | | Wednesday, November 30, 2022 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
|
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE ARE AS FOLLOWS |
| Today, (2) Covered Call contract(s) were bought back on 3M Co (ticker: MMM) on 10/7/2022 , 16 days into this trade. I paid $0.20 per share and made a premium profit of $296 .00 The stock has fallen/risen some $-7.44 since entering this CCW trade. No ROLL or new CCW trade at this time. |
|
| CCW POSITION on MMM TRADE HAS BEEN CLOSED (RESULTS BELOW) |
| 3M Co | MMM |  |
| Strike Price | Expire | Closed | Days |
| $135.00 | Dec-16 | Nov-30 | 15 |
| Premium was | Buy Back | Total Premium Profit I made |
| $1.68 | $0.20 | $296.00 |
| -50% Rule? | Percentage Down |
| YES | -88.10% |
| WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade - this option fell from $1.68 to 0.22 with 16 days left ... lets close it and look to get another one for December as this LEAPS will expire in January so I need to try to get at least 2 more CCW on it |
|
| WHAT'S THE PLAN NOW FOR THESE MMM SHARES? |
| Because I didn't roll these shares for another CCW, I'm just going to take a 'wait and see' approach as the markets aren't playing nice right now. |