Wednesday, May 13, 2020

NEW UCPTD Trade Alert - Option Buy Back - UPRO - Covered Call


x`My Youtube ChannelFacebook GroupMy CC PodcastsFREE SpreadsheetsCPTDashboard
Click hereClick hereClick hereClick hereClick here
NEW TRADE ALERT
Wednesday, May 13, 2020

UPRO
Covered Call Option Buy Back
ORIGINAL TRADE
TRADE KRUM! (see details below)DAYSCash on Cash %Annualized
$1,123.9611.95%N/A
The trade results and did it meet expectations?
This might become a theme ... YES, I am DOWN on the stock purchase ... but understand this is the game I entered, you know my plan ... we write the call, we buy back the call, rolling for as many credits as possible ... should I write a call under my stock purchase price then I will buy back, adding to my cost basis and selling for another credit ... my theory on this is simple ... I feel I can repeat and rinse this strategy and in the end be profitable as heck ... time will tell.
ORIGINAL TRADE BREAKDOWN
DATECOMPANYSYMBOLSHARESSTOCK WAS
May-12UPROUPRO1500$38.34
STRIKEEXPIRATIONPREMIUM RECVCONTRACTSCoC % ROO
$39.00Jun-5$0.85151.95%
BUY BACK
WHY DID I BUY THIS OPTION BACK?
read above on this one
RESULTS FROM THE OPTION BUY BACK
SYMBOLWHEN STOCK WAS TRADING @ ~CASH PROFIT
UPRO$38.34$1,123.96
PREMIUM RECVBUY BACK PRICEREAL $ ?DIFFERENCE / TV $CoC% GAIN
$0.85$0.10$0.00N/A
Always look at a company's chart ... it tells a story and that story could be UP or DOWN
Education Corner
Great Covered Call video posted at
Covered Call - Description - A covered call is a financial market transaction in which the seller of call options owns the corresponding amount of the underlying instrument, such as shares of a stock or other securities. ... writing (i.e. selling) a call generates income in the form of the premium paid by the option buyer. Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covered_call
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com
© 2020 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.