| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 |
 | CLOSED TRADES |
|
| CLOSED CASH SECURED PUT TRADE | CLOSED |
| | | | | | | | | |
Today I closed multiple CSP trades basically at once and have consolidated the trades in this one post. | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Monday, May 8, 2023 |
|
| WINNING TRADE |
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| PayPal Holdings | PYPL |  |
| Strike Price was | Strike Price | Stock Price | Days on |
| $74.38 | $72.50 | $75.92 | 19 |
| Premium was | Buy Back was | Total Cash Flow I made |
| $2.60 | -$1.82 | $780.00 |
| -50% Rule? | Percentage Down |
| NO | -30.00% |
WHY I CLOSED this CSP Trade > With this Market I'm not really sure if we go higher or lower but with PayPal out of the money trading at $75.x and my put being $72.50 having almost $800 in profit on the table we're going to take this profit and we're going to then roll this money for a possible additional cash secure put not sure what strike but with this being $800 a profit I'm taking it and we'll move on
|
| This being a Cash Secured Put 'Buy Back' of the option I was not assigned shares and the cash flow results from this trade is detailed above |
| | | | | | | | | |
| CLOSED CASH SECURED PUT TRADE | CLOSED |
| | | | | | | | | |
| WINNING TRADE |
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| Financial 3x ETF | FAS |  |
| Strike Price was | Strike Price | Stock Price | Days on |
| $57.63 | $57.00 | $57.83 | 5 |
| Premium was | Buy Back was | Total Cash Flow I made |
| $1.95 | -$1.05 | $900.00 |
| -50% Rule? | Percentage Down |
| NO | -46.15% |
WHY I CLOSED this CSP Trade > Feeling this is a great opportunity to take off about $900 in profit off the table we're going to go ahead and do that and we're going to look to roll this money possibly either buying shares writing a covered call or another cash secure put although this doesn't meet my -50% will still take it because it's $900 in this very short window of 5 days when it comes to cash secure puts you take the profits where you can this Market's unpredictable what's very predictable is the $900 I had on the table so I took it
|
| This being a Cash Secured Put 'Buy Back' of the option I was not assigned shares and the cash flow results from this trade is detailed above |