Wednesday, May 31, 2023

2 CLOSED UCPTD Trades | CSP on FAS , SQ > $1,508 in premium cash flow collected combined

<meta content="" initial-scale="1.0" name="viewport" width="device-width,"></meta>
2 CLOSED UCPTD Trades | CSP on FAS , SQ , , > $1508 in premium cash flow combined
All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023
CLOSED TRADES
CLOSED COVERED CALL TRADECLOSED
Today I closed multiple CCW / CSP trades basically at once and have consolidated the trades in this one post.
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
WINNING TRADE
THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT
Financial 3x ETFFAS
Strike Price wasStrike PriceStock PriceDays on
$55.86$56.50$53.475
Premium wasBuy Back wasTotal Cash Flow I made
$3.31-$2.10$968.00
-50% Rule?Percentage Down
YES-36.56%
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade > Just cant let $970 in profit sit on the table for over 30 day until expire ... will not roll this as I will let the markets settle, then look to roll.
This being a Covered Call that I bought back the option, I still have the shares and will *not* roll this trade as I will let the stock settle, then will look to write another covered call then ... I'm always watching
CLOSED COVERED CALL TRADECLOSED
WINNING TRADE
THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT
Block IncSQ
Strike Price wasStrike PriceStock PriceDays on
$60.40$66.00$60.558
Premium wasBuy Back wasTotal Cash Flow I made
$1.05-$0.51$540.00
-50% Rule?Percentage Down
YES-51.43%
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade > This option closed about -50% lower so we went ahead and bought it back the Market's trading a little bit lower so I'll just sit on these chairs for a bit we will not roll them and we'll wait to find another opportunity to make another covered call Krum using these Square (SQ) shares
This being a Covered Call that I bought back the option, I still have the shares and will *not* roll this trade as I will let the stock settle, then will look to write another covered call then ... I'm always watching

Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2023 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer