| APRIL 2023 RESULTS |
| Wednesday, May 3, 2023 |
| DISCLAIMER: These are my current trades on the books and general market commentary. I'm not recommending any of these stocks for you to purchase and or that you take action on any commentary I present. Always do you due diligence and make good decisions ... Think of it like this, I'm showing you the world thru my eyes. I never front run for my stocks. |
| | | | | |
| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 |
| APRIL 2023 RESULTS |
| April 2023 results ...this month comes in a little light as I thought I could make $20,000 this month ... turns out I was traveling over half the month ... left some trades on the table where I could have made trades ... I didn't make the trades so my cash flow this month falls short because I found myself doing other things ... going forward I should be able to get back on track with a $20,000 a month goal ... this month we use the Covered Call quite a bit with some Cash Secured Puts sprinkled in ... and what looks to be 3 Poor Man's Covered Calls ... I'm very excited that even with a month where I started out down -$3,500 ... I battled back to still come very close to making +$15,000 for this month ... will take it ... we'll pay the bills , will live The Good Life and we move on to the month of May |
| | | | | |
| ALL CLOSED TRADES THIS MONTH FINAL TOTALS | $601,847.00 |
This is the Cash on Cash percentage gain using this much capital in this investments. | TRADES | MONTHLY $ | MONTHLY % |
| 20 | $14,270.00 | 2.37% |
| | | | | |
| Markets are trading sideways to higher allowing for stocks to move higher and we can pick up OTM strikes and premiums making us all feel good that the great SELLOFF of 2022 might be over ... we can get back to business. |
|
| ALL TRADES THIS MONTH | $14,270.00 |
| STOCK /TRADING | CONTRACTS | OPEN | CLOSED | PROFIT/LOSS |
| UDOW | $57.58 | 10 | Mar-24 | Apr-3 | -$3,500.00 |
| UDOW | $57.58 | STOCK SOLD | Mar-24 | Apr-3 | $2,600.00 |
| VLO | $108.78 | 5 | Mar-27 | Apr-6 | $945.00 |
| FAS | $58.20 | 3 | Mar-16 | Apr-28 | $600.00 |
| FAS | $58.20 | 10 | Mar-16 | Apr-10 | -$150.00 |
| FAS | $58.20 | STOCK SOLD | Mar-16 | Apr-10 | $750.00 |
| TSLA | $164.81 | 5 | Apr-6 | Apr-12 | $1,690.00 |
| TNA | $29.82 | DIVIDEND | Mar-29 | Apr-13 | $2,220.00 |
| SQ | $60.34 | 10 | Mar-28 | Apr-14 | $980.00 |
| UPRO | $39.07 | 10 | Mar-16 | Apr-14 | $850.00 |
| UPRO | $39.07 | STOCK SOLD | Mar-16 | Apr-14 | $0.00 |
| UPRO | $39.07 | 10 | Mar-13 | Apr-14 | $800.00 |
| UPRO | $39.07 | STOCK SOLD | Mar-16 | Apr-14 | -$1,500.00 |
| FAS | $58.20 | 20 | Apr-14 | Apr-18 | $2,220.00 |
| BROS | $31.78 | 10 | Mar-23 | Apr-21 | $450.00 |
| GILD | $80.32 | 2 | Mar-15 | Apr-21 | -$368.00 |
| GILD | $80.32 | LEAP SOLD | Mar-15 | Jan-17 | $970.00 |
| VLO | $108.78 | 10 | Apr-17 | Apr-28 | $3,520.00 |
| RIOT | $11.28 | 10 | Mar-14 | Apr-14 | $280.00 |
| TQQQ | $28.01 | 11 | Mar-10 | Apr-14 | $473.00 |
| PFE | $38.84 | DIVIDEND | Mar-23 | Apr-28 | $440.00 |