Monday, June 19, 2023

CLOSEOUT UCPTD Trade | TNA > -$4,559 total cash flow LOST in ~123 days

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023
TRADE CLOSED
THIS POST SHOWS THE FINAL CCW TRADE AND TOTALSCLOSED
THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY TAXABLE ACCOUNT
I BOUGHT THESE SHARES OUTRIGHT FOR THIS TRADE
THIS TRADE IS CLOSED, SHARES SOLD OR TAKEN
This trade is over as my shares have been sold or taken ... below lists all of the Covered Call Premiums collected using this set of shares (for the most part) and the final total of the stock being cashed out or taken.
LOSER!-$4,559.00
DAYSHAVE OWNED THIS STOCK DURING THIS TIME
123February 13, 2023June 16, 2023
TNA
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Monday, April 10, 2023
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
DETAILS FOR THIS LAST COVERED CALL TRADE
WHY THE LAST CCW TRADE CLOSED > This trade expired, shares were taken and cash will be returned to my account @ a loss
I have owned these shares with an original cost basis of $46.79

DETAILS OF THE STOCK PURCHASE
SHARES SOLD OR TAKEN
BOUGHT SHARES OUTRIGHT200 shares$56.00$11,200.00
BOUGHT SHARES OUTRIGHT300 shares$40.65$12,195.00
COST BASIS / PURCHASE OF SHARES >$23,395.00
SOLD SHARES EITHER OUTRIGHT OR TAKEN$35.00$17,500.00
-$5,895.00
DETAILS OF ALL PREMIUM TRADES (+/-)
STANDARD COVERED CALL + BUY BACK$510.00
STANDARD COVERED CALL + BUY BACK$606.00
STANDARD COVERED CALL + BUY BACK$220.00
$1,336.00
FINAL FINAL DETAILS OF THE OVERALL TRADE (WHY I ENDED IT)
Entering this position earlier this year, I was down on the shares from the beginning ... I purchased 200 shares then using more cash I bought another 300 ... bringing my cost basis down to $40.65 a share ... in a surprise result, the market maker took my shares even though the stock finished the trading day UNDER my strike price of $35 ... the stock traded above $35 in after market and the market maker took my shares leaving me with a loss on the entire position.

TOTAL PROFIT/LOSS (CASH)-$4,559.00
TOTAL PROFIT/LOSS (PERCENTAGE)-19.49%
DAYS123
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.

Disclaimer - No - at the time of this posting I did not own the shares of this equity ... I risk my own money on this trade and am accountable for the trade results
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2023 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer