| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 |
 | CLOSED CCW TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| STANDARD COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOW | CLOSED |
| | | | | | | | | |
| WINNER! | $621.00 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| DAYS ON | THIS COVERED CALL TRADE IS CLOSED / NO ROLL |
| 4 | June 2, 2023 | June 6, 2023 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| UPS | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Tuesday, June 6, 2023 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today, (3) Covered Call contract(s) were bought back on United Parcel Service, Inc. (ticker: UPS) for the Jun-30-2023 Expiration Date, $170.00 Strike Price for a Premium of $4.90 > UPS was trading for $170.20 a share. Because I bought this option back early, I did not make max profit. The final profit / cash flow collected it posted below. Instead of making the original premium, I collected $2.07 or 0.42% of the total projected cash flow for this trade. |
| | | | | | | | | |
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| | | | | | | | | |
| COVERED CALL BUY BACKS ARE PREMIEUM ONLY TRADES |
| Because I bought this option back, i was not assigned shares and this is a premium profit trade only. |
| | | | | | | | | |
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Expire WAS | Days On |
| $170.20 | Jun-2 | Jul-7 | 4 |
| Strike Price | Contracts | BUY BACK | Cash Flow Collected |
| $170.00 | 3 | -$2.83 | $621.00 |
| Cash Invested? | Cash Flow Collected |
| $51,000.00 | 1.22% |
| | | | | | | | | |
| DID I COLLECT A DIVIDEND DURING THIS TIMEFRAME? |
| Yes, I did collect a dividend during this timeframe (meaning I held the stock thru the Ex-Date during this CCW) |
| Dividend Amount | Shares | | Cash Flow Collected |
| $0.00 | 300 | | $0.00 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| WHY THIS COVERED CALL WAS CLOSED (ASSIGNED/BUYBACK) |
| WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade > UPS stock is absolutely fluctuating to the downside largely because of the whole strike talk so I'm going to go ahead and just after 4 days pocket $621 will turn around maybe we get an update but will look to roll this for another credit possibly using my cost basis $170 strike price |
| | | | | | | | | |
| General plan for my Covered Call Cash on Cash % investments > I like to generate a 3% Cash on Cash return on my money invested ... depending on the timeframe ... 1 week, 1% is ok but if 30 days I want more like 3% preferred |
| | | | | | | | | |
| -50% , -10% RULES (PRICES WHEN I MIGHT BUY BACK) |
| Premium | -50% | 10% Rule | My Buy Back was? |
| $4.90 | $2.45 | $0.00 | -$2.83 |
| -50% Rule? | Percentage Down |
| NO | -42.24% |
| What does this mean? If within the first week the option falls 50% I will buy back the option and look to roll for another credit ... if the option falls to 10% of the value, I will buy back and roll. |
| | | | | | | | | |
| HOW MUCH AS THIS MONEY INVESTED MADE USING THIS STOCK? |
| Date | Type | Actual Prem $ | Total |
| May-19 | CCW | $1.89 | $708.00 |
| Jun-2 | CCW | $1.89 | $621.00 |