| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2026 |
 | NEW CSP TRADES |
|
| CASH SECURED PUT TRADE(S) NOW | ROLLED |
| | | | | | | | | |
Today I ROLLED (Closed then Opened) a CSP trade basically at once and have consolidated the trades here. | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Monday, May 18, 2026 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| CLOSED ORIGINAL CSP TRADE > DETAILS PREMIUM PROFIT ONLY |
| Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X ETF | TNA |
| | | | | | | | | |
| TRADE 1 > COLLECTED | TRADE 2 > PROJECTIONS |
| $250.00 | $950.00 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| CLOSED CSP TRADE DETAILS |
| ORIGINAL CSP TRADE DETAILS BELOW (OPEN) |
| On May-12 I placed this original trade and below are the details of that trade. |
| COVERED CALL BUY BACKS ARE PREMIEUM ONLY TRADES |
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Expire WAS | Days On |
| $61.58 | May-12 | May-22 | 10 |
| Strike Price | Contracts | BUY BACK | Percentage Down |
| $58.00 | 10 | -$1.25 | -16.67% |
| Cash Flow Collected | Cash Flow Collected |
| $250.00 | 0.43% |
| REASONING FOR BUYING BACK THIS CSP OPTION (FINAL) |
| WHY I CLOSED THIS CSP Trade on > TNA |
| Rolling this ... this CSP is $250 in the positive, I can roll this down to the $57 strike making another credit , maybe even another $1,000 , we will see... playing a little cautious here |
|
| UNIQUE CLOSED TRADE IDENTIFIER | TNA581.5 |
| | | | | | | | | |
 | CLOSED TRADE ENDS | NEW TRADE BEGINS |  |
|
| ROLLED CSP TRADE DETAILS |
| NEW CSP TRADE (ROLLED) DETAILS BELOW (OPEN) |
| Today, May-18 I placed this NEW CSP trade and below are the details of that trade. |
| Strike Price was | Strike Price | Expire | Days |
| $59.49 | $57.00 | May-22 | 4 |
| NEW Premium | Contracts | Projected Cash Flow |
| $0.95 | 10 | $950.00 |
| Projected CoC % |
| 1.64% |
| REASONING FOR ROLLING THIS MONEY VS JUST SITTING (FINAL) |
| WHY I OPENED THIS CSP Trade on > TNA |
| This (0) day trade where I'm trying to capture anywhere from 1.2% - 1.3% for a weekly Cash Secured Put and 3% or more for a monthly expiration. This trade will make $650 on cash invested representing a 1.64% Cash on Cash % gain. |
| Further Commentary as to why I did this trade |
| TNA (3X Leveraged ETF to the Russell 2000) > markets are selling off today > my write up for this trade is the same as the closed ... just rolling down to reduce my cost basis should I get assigned. > Rolling this ... this CSP is $250 in the positive, I can roll this down to the $57 strike making another credit , maybe even another $1,000 , we will see... playing a little cautious here |
| 2 trade plan (Cash Secured Put + Covered Call) if needed a second trade > |
| This trade is , trade #1 ... a CSP for a premium profit of $950. If this trade expires worthless of I buy the option back profitable later , all good but if I were to be assigned the shares and the stock price in a worse case scenario fell an additional -$0 , I could then do an at my cost basis CCW making a possible $2.55 (hypothetical based on the trade numbers at the time of this post) so that would be $0.95 for trade #1 and $2.55 for trade #2 which would equal (these being the same timeframe for each) $3.5 in the same timeframe (that means, if this OPEN CSP trade is 1 week and are assigned the shares, the CC projected premium is for the same 1 week, so on) |
| | | | | | | | | |
| > as with every trade, I will manage this trade as it approaches expiration ... buying back the option if it adheres to my -50% and 0.10 cent guidelines. -50% guideline being, such this option price fall 50% or more in the first 2 weeks I will buy back and look to roll the option - if the this option falls to 0.10 or less (in most cases) I will buy back the option and roll it for another credit if it presents itself. |
| UNIQUE NEW TRADE IDENTIFIER | TNA570.95 |
|
| | | | |
|
|
|  | IRA > NO DIVIDEND TREE OR TAX BUCKET | |  |
|
| LETTING MONEY BUILD THE ACCOUNT SIZE |
| Because this is in my non-taxable account I'm just going to use the premium to build the account size to make more premium versus buying dividend paying funds will save that for all my taxable accounts and with no tax implications we're not going to put any money in the tax bucket either |
| | | | | | | | | |