| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2022 | ||||
| NEW PMCC TRADE | ||||
| PMCC COVERED CALL TRADE WAS OPENED TODAY | ROLLED | |||
RKT | TIME AND DATE STAMP | |||
| Monday, March 21, 2022 | ||||
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. | ||||
| This (32) day trade begins and ends for the dates below | ||||
| 32 | March 21, 2022 | April 22, 2022 | ||
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE ARE AS FOLLOWS | ||||
| Today, (10) Covered Call contract(s) were sold (ticker: RKT) for the Apr-22 Expiration Date, $11.99 Strike Price for a Premium of 0.21 > RKT was trading for $10.74 a share. | ||||
| Details of this 30 Day CCW / ~30 DELTA Strike | $210.00 | |||
| EXPIRATION DATE | CONTRACTS | STRIKE | PREMIUM | CASH PROFIT |
| Apr-22 | 10 | $11.99 | $0.21 | $210.00 |
| WHY I OPENED this CCW Trade > ROLLING THIS LAST CCW WITH THIS ONE > With Rocket not jumping off the charts with no news coming out that would have the stock move higher anytime soon ... I just figure we'll do another 30 day OTM strike and keep this $200+ krum trade coming in ... at this point RKT is down and I just need to milk it for all I can this year. | ||||
| DAYS | 32 | DELTA | 0.2805 | YES |
| Details LEAP Call option I'm using for this PMCC | ||||
| SYMBOL | LEAP | STRIKE | PAID | INVESTMENT |
| RKT | Jan2023 | $8.43 | $8.75 | -$8,750.00 |
| PMMC - Rocket is trading in such a range ... and it hasn't been able to get back into the 20's ... I feel Wall Street will wait for earnings to start moving it ... I feel it has less downside ... so enter here is what I feel is a good stop where even if earnings isn't perfect the stock has been beaten down such that Wall Street won't crush it ... | ||||
| CONTRACTS | 10 | DELTA | 0.94 | YES |
| PMCC Golden Rule - BUY the ~80 or greater DELTA | ||||
| How is the LEAP Call Option preforming at this moment | ||||
| As of this post, this is the MID PRICE VALUE for my LEAP Call Option | ||||
| WHAT I PAID | CURRENT MID PRICE | .+/- % | ||
| $8.75 | $4.39 | -49.83% | ||
| NOTE: THIS IS NOT FACTORED INTO ANY CALCULATIONS ... just showing | -$4,360.00 | |||
| DETAILS [ LEAP PURCHASE + ALL CCW PROFITS/LOSSES] | ||||
| TRADES | INVESTED | MADE | Cash on Cash % | |
8 | -$8,750.00 | $1,575.00 | 18.00% | |
| DOES INCLUDED THE CURRENT (SEE ABOVE) | ||||
| How have I done with all trades using this LEAP? | $1,365.00 | |||
| DATE | CONTRACTS | STRIKE | PREMIUM | CASH PROFIT |
| Aug-9 | 5 | $19.50 | -$0.12 | -$60.00 |
| Trade is CLOSED - RKT beats earnings and heads higher to my $19.50 strike ... with the PMCC, I can not let my shares be taken so we buy back the option and roll it higher which I did ... doing the $21 strike | ||||
| Aug-13 | 5 | $21.00 | $0.37 | $185.00 |
| Trade is OPEN - I will add commentary when this trade closed | ||||
| Aug-13 | 5 | $21.00 | $0.41 | $205.00 |
| Trade is OPEN - I will add commentary when this trade closed | ||||
| Nov-15 | 5 | $18.89 | $0.28 | $140.00 |
| Trade is OPEN - I will add commentary when this trade closed | ||||
| Dec-3 | 5 | $17.00 | $0.34 | $170.00 |
| WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade - 10 days left, option almost worthless and this being a PMCC trade Im all about rolling and rolling so I will dial up another 30 day, 30 Delta :) | ||||
| Jan-4 | 10 | $16.50 | $0.29 | $285.00 |
| Trade is OPEN - RKT just drifting and with only 0.05 cents left with 3 weeks left ... buy back to roll forward for another credit I hope | ||||
| Jan-19 | 10 | $15.00 | $0.21 | $210.00 |
| WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade > 2 weeks left, probably no chance of RKT hitting my $15 strike ... but want to see if I can ROLL this trade but might hold off and let earnings pass ... for now, its a krum and we'll try to keep this going. | ||||
| Mar-1 | 10 | $14.99 | $0.23 | $230.00 |
| WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade with over 20 days left on this option and only a mere 0.02 cents to collect, I've decided to ROLL this option down and out for another 31 day CC krum trade. | ||||
| Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options. | ||||
| Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy. | ||||
| Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner | ||||
| © 2022 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer | |||