Wednesday, March 9, 2022

ROLLED CCW on RIOT > $950 Booked + $790 New Trade

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2022
NEW CCW TRADE
STANDARD COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOWOPEN
NEW Covered Call position has been ROLLED on
TIME AND DATE STAMPThursday, February 17, 2022
RIOT
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.

THE CLOSED CCW TRADE HAS BEEN CLOSED (RESULTS BELOW)
RIOT BlockchainRIOT
Strike Price wasExpire wasClosed onDays on
$21.00Mar-18Mar-819
Premium wasBuy Back wasTotal Premium Profit I made
$1.05$0.10$950.00
-50% Rule?Percentage Down
YES-90.48%
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade > RIOT like all stocks were getting killed ... this option fell to my 0.10 cent level, I bought it back so I could wait ... it was a limit order on Mar-8th and it took at the end of day ... wasnt able to get back to my laptop to post plus I wanted 0to ROLL it and with the markets moving higher today I will... good little krum
THE NEW CCW TRADE HAS BEEN OPENED AND IS ACTIVE (RESULTS BELOW)
Stock Price - placedDateTotal Prem$Contracts
$16.76Mar-9$0.7910
New Strike PriceNew ExpireDaysPremium Profit
$21.00Apr-830$790.00
WHY I OPENED this CCW - RIOT is catching some positive move this morning with the rest of the markets ... Im playing this safe with a DEEP OTM Call just in case something causes the markets to move WAY higher during this 30 days ... I have an ~$22 cost basis on the shares so this works for me ... +$790 for this ... will take it!

Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do own shares. I am by no means
 recommending this stock for purchase
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only.
 If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the
 full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com
All of my CPT Abbreviations and Acronyms can be found below
https://cptdashboard.blogspot.com/2021/02/CPT-lingo.html
© 2022 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer